Full Job Description
Thermatech Northwest is a leading contractor of environmental remediation and demolition services to Western Washington homes and businesses, with projects throughout the Greater Seattle and Tacoma region.
We are looking for a Sales Estimators to join our amazing company.
As a Sales Estimator, you will market, promote and develop new business accounts in the Construction/Abatement/Remediation Industry. This position will also include managing all self-generated commercial and residential projects as well as potential projects from house accounts and local or corporate marketing department(s).
We offer excellent compensation, unlimited commission and a very attractive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00- DOE
Benefits: include 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental insurance, Life insurance and more!
- Market to new/potential customers and acquire new customers
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and drive to and inspect new and existing projects
- Manage existing projects and create new project estimates in Xactimate and internal company CRM.
- Process paperwork and obtain signed contracts for new projects
- Follow-up on potential projects and Maintain constant communication with customers and company office staff, supervisors, and labor department
- Manage customer requests, issues, complaints, projects including any issues that may arise
- Schedule inspections with customers and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes, and required software training courses
- Maintain certifications required for estimating/managing demo/abatement/remediation projects and perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers
- This role is an outbound role and requires local travel within the assigned region
- Book of Business, preferred
- Strong Sales experience
- SalesLogix database knowledge highly preferred
- Experience in the fields of Construction or Abatement, Restoration or Remediation as a sales or Estimator
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Requires local travel within assigned region
- Extensive driving may be required
The ideal candidate will be people-friendly with strong communication and organizational skills to work well with and build relationships with customers and company office staff, supervisors, and labor department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or a related field
- Insurance Adjusters; project management; Abatement; Construction’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Outside sales: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location