Full Job Description
Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
Thermatech Northwest/Alliance Environmental Group, Inc. is an environmental contractor specializing in commercial and residential air duct cleaning, demolition, asbestos, lead paint, mold, and the safe, legal assessment and removal of hazardous materials.
We are a solid company with offices across California, Las Vegas Nevada, Phoenix Arizona and Lakewood WA and growing.
Why you want to join the Thermatech/Alliance Environmental team today:
We are working tirelessly to clean up our environment from hazards, contaminants, and toxins!
We offer full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days.
We offer 401k with 20% matching after 60 days.
We have many avenues and opportunities to grow your career!
Professional certifications and on the job training.
We strive to foster a solid work-life balance.
We are rapidly expanding across multiple states!
Position: The Asbestos Abatement Supervisor will work and supervise asbestos abatement projects, in accordance with government and other regulatory agencies. A successful candidate will be fully experienced in all aspects of executing all types of asbestos abatement projects from initial containment to final clearance.
What the Job Entails:
- Supervises and directs the activities of asbestos abatement personnel engaged in removing asbestos from ceilings, walls, floors, and other structures.
- Inspects work site for local, state and federal compliance and confers with industrial hygienists.
- Reviews work orders and requisitions and determine priorities; estimates project completion time; assigns work tasks to field team; inspects completed work projects for conformance with accepted asbestos abatement standards.
- Complete job forms (Waste Manifest, Air Sample Data Sheet, Time Cards, Daily Foreman Activity Report, Material Usage Sheet, etc.)
- This position is an onsite working supervisor and as such, the jobs require the ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions and environments for possible extended periods.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Abatement Industry
- 2-3 years of experience supervising, required
- Asbestos Supervisor Certification, required
- Construction field experience or additional experience in related work; lead abatement, restoration or industrial cleaning, is a plus
- Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30 Construction Safety is a plus
- Driver’s License, required
- Great Leadership Skills
- Reading and comprehension skills
- Requires local travel within assigned region
- Extensive driving may be required
- Complete Background Check & Drug Test
What We Offer You
- On ongoing training throughout your career with us
- Full Time
- Company cell phone
- Competitive pay based on performance
- Full benefits include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance sick pay and more!
- Weekly Pay
- Carrying/Lifting: Lifting up to 60 lbs
- Standing: Maximum Standing
- Sitting: Minimal
- Walking: Maximum Walking
- Crawling Maximum crawling
- Repetitive Motion: Use of tools
- Visual Acuity: Able to use Respirator without obstruction able view with or without corrective devices
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Asbestos abatement: 2 years (Required)
- supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations