Safety and health are embedded in our corporate core values. We recognize that our most important resource is our people. Our goal is zero injuries, thus ensuring a secure and healthy workplace for co-workers, contractors and clients.
Our health and safety program is highly successful. Our EMR ratings are exceptionally low.
All Thermatech Northwest employees adhere to a strict safety policy. On every project, both preventive and proactive safety approaches are used. This allows hazardous situations to be assessed and resolved before they become problems.
Our crews receive daily site safety briefings where they are encouraged to actively share their knowledge and best practices with each other to continue reducing the risk of incidents and improve our performance going forward.
We also provide variety of task specific training courses:
- Confined space
- Trench awareness
- Elevated work
- Crane and forklift safety
- EPA certified lead and asbestos training
- First Aid and CPR training
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour training
Thermatech Northwest has a genuine concern for environmental care and resource management. We believe that careful, considerate, and responsible actions toward human health and the environment is a serious obligation for our company. Our contribution is to use all new technologies and processes to lower our environmental footprint.
We are active in environmental conservation, some of our best practices include:
- Controls focused on energy efficiencies in our equipment and facilities
- Using best technologies to prevent waste
- Minimizing the environmental impact of our hazardous waste removal
- Properly and legally disposing of all contaminated materials
- Recycling of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, brick, cement, etc…